PEST TECHNICIAN POSITION
Dependable Pest Service is currently searching for a full time
Experienced Pest Control Technician
Excellent pay and benefits, including health insurance, retirement & bonuses
Contact Billy or Sherry Messemore at
• Training period is 3 months. During this time, the technician will ride with another technician to learn application techniques, uses and safety of pest chemicals, and general knowledge of the pest control and termite industry. An hourly rate will be paid during this time.
• After training period, the technician will be given a customer route that will be made up of monthly and quarterly residential pest and commercial pest. Technician will be responsible for setting up daily work, and growing customer route. A straight commission percentage will be paid based on production.
• Each technician is assigned a job day, once a week, and one Saturday a month that the office will set up. These jobs will potentially turn in to regular customers and is a way to grow the route.
• Technicians are assigned a company truck and are allowed to drive the truck to and from home. Technicians report to the office each day at 7:00am, to stock trucks, get messages, etc.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 44 Years of Experience
- Family Owned & Operated
- Certified Member of MPCA
- Non-Intrusive & Environmentally Friendly Service